Dawg Pound Playoff Football Shirt Gift T-Shirt. We believe that you should be able to wear what you want and wear it with pride. Enter shop now! yeyvibe shirt. That’s why we offer a massive range of T-Shirt and Hoodie designs which are all as individual as you are.
We even provide a design service. So if you don’t find the shirt you’re looking for, just let us know, and we’ll move heaven and earth to make it for you. We guarantee to source only the very best in design, workmanship and material. So you can relax, enjoy shopping with us and buy with confidence.
Buying shirts should be fun, so… go have fun! 🙂
TIP: SHARE it with your friends, order together and save on shipping.
Popular Tee – Unisex
- 100% preshrunk cotton
- Seamless rib at neck
- Taped shoulder-to-shoulder
- Double-needle stitching throughout
- Tear-away label
- Classic fit-Unisex
Women’s Tee Shirt
- Next Level Ladies’ Made in USA Boyfriend T-Shirt
- 4.3 oz.,100% combed ring-spun cotton fine jersey
- Fabric laundered for reduced shrinkage
- 1×1 baby rib-knit set-in collar
- Tear-away label
- Made in USA
Educationvotes – Gretchen Whitmer, MI governor candidate, wants to rid state of DeVos influence
Congratulations to Governor-Elect Whitmer for defeating her DeVos-funded opponent. Learn more about her education plan below.
Gretchen Whitmer does not mince words when it comes to explaining that Betsy DeVos’s destructive education legacy in Michigan was a key motivator in her decision to run for governor.
“A generation ago, Michigan led the world in public education. This was the state families packed up and moved to because parents knew their children could get a quality education and the skills they needed to get a good-paying job,” wrote Whitmer. “Education shouldn’t be a partisan issue, but Republicans in Lansing have consistently sided with Betsy DeVos to push an education agenda that includes slashing school funding, expanding unaccountable for-profit managed charter schools, over-emphasizing standardized tests, attacking hard-working educators and adopting a one-size-fits-all approach to education.”
Whitmer, the granddaughter of career educators, has released an education plan designed to unravel a DeVos agenda that led to Michigan ranking at the bottom in education funding and student proficiency. Her plan, informed by feedback from educators statewide, focuses on the first 1,000 days of child’s life, early childhood education and putting the state on a footing toward universal preschool. Additionally, Whitmer’s plan:
- Triples the number of literacy coaches
- Provides the in-school support students need, including counselors, social workers, school nurses and healthy meals
- Addresses the needs of students and their families with community schools that provide wraparound services such as nutrition, dental and medical services
- Establishes a reliable funding source for early intervention services for infants and toddlers
- Ends over-testing and promotes alternative options that measure student achievement, and
- Creates a two-year, debt-free plan for every Michigander interested in postsecondary education or skilled training programs.
Macomb County music teacher Paula Herbart described Whitmer’s plan as “a golden opportunity to change course . . . and put Michigan back in the driver’s seat in educational achievement.” Herbart, president of the Michigan Education Association, wrote:
In the last eight years, too many lawmakers have subcontracted their duty to provide the best educational opportunity for our students to Betsy DeVos and her destructive agenda: dramatic reductions in school funding; expanding unaccountable, for-profit charter schools; over-emphasizing standardized tests; and attacking hard working educators.
The results have been disastrous. Whitmer will take back Michigan’s education policy decisions from DeVos and those beholden to her – including Attorney General Bill Schuette, who has received more than $140,000 from the DeVos family